My Client, an ambitious, multi-award winning and nationally recognised digital marketing agency are currently recruiting for a bright and creative Business Development Manager to join their expanding team based in Yorkshire. This role will ideally suit someone from a digital sales background and offers an excellent working environment as well as progression and development.
What Will You Be Doing
You will have full control of developing your own pipeline of ongoing leads to develop sales of corporate and ecommerce websites, apps, SEO (search engine optimisation) and PPC (pay per click management).
- Generate & develop own sales leads with SME’s and Corporate businesses, promoting the benefits of Web Design, Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC etc) converting into new business.
- Develop and implement Sales & Marketing strategies with other key members of staff.
- Contact new prospective clients by the way of networking, business development & marketing to establish a positive rapport and convert into new opportunities.
- Follow market trends, research and promote digital marketing and website development, suggesting areas of improvement and maximising sales wherever possible.
- Handling inbound enquiries via phone and email, following up on potential leads or enquiries.
- Build, maintain and develop existing accounts / clients, ensuring repeat business and identifying up selling opportunities.
- Attending client meetings and business network events when required.
The Right Candidate
You must be experienced in winning at all levels, you will be professional, self-motivated, punctual, ambitious and able to build strong, long lasting relationships. To be considered for this role you must have previous experience of sales and business development ideally within a digital marketing or website design environment. This is a fast paced and challenging role that requires someone who’s not afraid to put the effort in. In return, my client offers a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with the business.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- A solid understanding of how digital, web design and social media marketing works.
- At least two years proven B2B sales experience, ideally in the digital marketing environment.
- Be self-motivated and have the desire to exceed set targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal at all levels.
- An established network of potential clients, locally or nationally.
- Hold a valid UK driving license
What’s on Offer
The Business Development Manager will be rewarded with a basic salary of £27,000 - £32,000 pa (DOE) + an uncapped commission structure, with a realistic earnings potential of £45,000+ in your first year, although this could be much more depending on your drive and determination to succeed as there is no limit on commissions.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- One "duvet day" per year
- Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader
- Child care vouchers
- Gym discount
- Company pension
- Home or Office based position
You must be based within commuting distance of Sheffield or Leeds and have a full UK driving license.
ETR Talent Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this position. We do try to respond to all applications we receive, however, if you have not heard from us within 14 working days then please accept that your application has not been successful.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job