Central Employment are seeking a results driven and client facing Business Development Manager, joining a growing successful commercial sales team within an award-winning digital marketing agency.
Reporting into the Senior Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in growing the agencies portfolio of clients across the UK.
The Role of Business Development Manager:
You will be expected to help deliver new revenue and play a key role in the agency's growth plans by pro-actively implementing an effective business development plan, in line with the agency's commercial strategy.
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Identify, appraise, pursue and close new business development opportunities in specific industry sectors
- Achieve agreed KPI's relating to activity to develop personal and company sales pipeline
- Establish new business relationships with future sales prospects
- Develop robust and accurate proposals and contract documentation as required
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you to play a major role in a successful sales team with excellent career development opportunities. Ideally they are looking for the following:
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience
- Worked in a B2B consultative sales approach
- Digital marketing agency or technology background
- Ideally sold digital marketing services which may include - SEO, PPC, CRO, Affiliate, Web Analytics
- Client facing
- Fantastic presenting and closing ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Digital Marketing
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"