The role is home based, covering the midlands territory, the candidate must have a consultative sales approach in the automotive industry and be public sector focused
This company believes in rewarding hard work, they have an uncapped bonus scheme which recognises both individual and team success. All of their staff are passionate about the Public Sector and they want similar minded professionals with a passion for sales. Maybe you are ex-Armed Forces or Police Force, who has moved into the sales industry.
As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with managing your own portfolio of clients both existing and new ones. You will manage clients of all sizes from SME through to large corporate organisations and will need to build relationships and work on a solution based sell.
Within the position of Business Development Manager based from home you will:
- Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive environment.
- Developing a sales strategy in line with personal and corporate objectives
- Target and secure new prospects by identifying suitable opportunities and key decision makers
- Having established an effective working relationship with the partner, ensure that it continues to develop especially in the early months of the trading relationship.
- Use your commercial expertise to develop strategies and campaigns with the new account and maximise the business opportunity.
- Support the company at events and members days wherever needed.
- Responding to bids and tenders by offering adequate solutions based on business needs.
The successful applicant:
- Will come from a Sales and Business Development background
- Will have a proven track record of success within new business development
- Will have a proven track record in Business to Business sales
- Will have a proven track record in prospecting and self-generating business
- Ideally public sector focused
- Will be results orientated with previous history of achieving and exceeding targets Ability to travel on a regular basis to meet with clients.
This fantastic opportunity for the position of Business Development Manager based in the Midlands, with the ability to travel throughout the region.
- Basic salary is DOE c. £35,000 - £40,000
- Company car
- Excellent bonus structure
- Health care
- Great working environment
- Laptop, Phone etc.
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- New Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job