- 100% New Business
- $Billion Turnover, Leading Security Solutions Provider
- Selling into Commercial SME's
The Company: Our client is a true market leader within a highly competitive field. They design, install and monitor service systems for industrial, government, commercial and residential customers with state of the art technology that delivers the finest security solutions in the industry. Full company and product training is on offer for the recruit.
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have sales experience
- Track record in winning new accounts
- Ambitious, confident and a drive for sales
- Full UK driving licence
Benefits of this Business Development Manager position:
- £25,000 Basic Salary
- OTE £40-60,000 + Uncapped!
- Company car
- Pension + Laptop + Mobile
- 25 days holiday allowance
LOCATION: candidates residing in locations across the central belt - such as Ayrshire, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Edinburgh
.BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- Recruiting a new Business Development Manager due to continued growth; within this role you will be responsible for winning new business contracts. Se
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job