phs Besafe Business Development Manager - Scotland
phs Besafe are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover Scotland.
You’re a real people person who can easily build new and maintain existing relationships. Your ability to spot and develop an opportunity has been proven in previous roles. You are skilled at managing, nurturing and retaining customer accounts. Your time will be split between new business hunting and managing existing customers.
You’ll spend your days talking to small, medium and large businesses about their work wear needs whether that’s uniforms, safety wear or our laundry service. You’ll be confident talking to customers from all types of businesses.
A day in the life of a Business Development Manager at phs Besafe will involve;
- Hunting for new business customers through own lead generation
- Managing your diverse customer base
- Communicating with internal business colleagues (core sales team, internal sales team, sales director, ops and marketing)
The ideal candidate for a Business Development Manager at phs Besafe will have:
- A talent and successful track record in field based New Business Hunting and Account Management
- Experience of selling business to business
- The ability to work successfully across multiple markets
- Tenacity, drive, self-motivation and resilience
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- Base salary of £25k and average take home up to £40k including commission and bonus
- Car/car allowance
- 28 day holiday allowance including bank holidays plus time off over Christmas
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Discounts with retailers including O2 and Frankie & Benny’s
- A 24 hour wellbeing helpline
phs Besafe specialises in flexible and reliable managed work wear and unique commercial laundry services, ideal for industrial businesses looking to relieve the pressure of managing staff work wear. Whether you need clothing for two or 2,000 employees, we provide a fully tailored service right across the UK, including garment supply, rental, laundry, garment inspections and repairs, work wear lockers and even logo embroidery. phs Besafe are nominated for four prestigious awards at the 2020 Laundry and Dry Cleaning Awards. We have over 35 years of laundry experience and we pride ourselves on our unique in-house laundry service where we inspect, repair and wash garments to the highest standards ensuring they are compliant.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.
- Account Management
- Business Development
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'