We are looking for an experienced BDM / Sales Manager for the generation of new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing relationships. The role is suited to a customer focused individual, with experience working within the travel industry.
BDM / Sales Manager duties:
- You will develop & manage new business relationships
- Present the company too potential clients through direct communication in meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process
- You will effectively interact with other departments in all aspects of the sale and new client requirements
- Travel is a major factor and is predicted to be predominantly UK with some overnight stops.
- Representing the company at events and tradeshows
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using the CRM software
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have a positive approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities and the ability to build rapport and maintain client relationships at Director Level. As this role is field based a driving licence will be required. Experience in building a rapport with clients, Identifying new business opportunities and cold calling within the travel industry.
You will be offered a rewarding salary to reflect your experience, company car and excellent commission / bonus.
( £50,000 OTE. Location is Scotland based but the clients are Nationwide so travel is a large requirement of this role.
Please call Christine or email me on
- Account Manager
- Business Travel
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job