Business Development Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary range: £30,000 - £35,000 + Commission
Company Car Provided
Location: London, South East England
Great opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading School Management Information System providers. Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who have a great enthusiasm to help solving problems, and makes improvements in schools, such as increase participation of parents, motivation of students, and time effectiveness of teachers.
As a Business Development Manager, you are ambitious and self-driven. And you will be taking care of and staying in touch with your clients such as Academies, Schools, and Local Authorities in an assigned area, and providing comprehensive software assessment and analysis to them.
- Identify, develop, and manage new and existing accounts. Able to clearly distinguish business opportunities to achieve targets
- Active on leads generation. Presenting products and its demonstration through face-to-face meetings or online
- Client relationship management with key stakeholders
- Make certain that all clients receive the latest news about the company and vice versa
- Negotiating and closing deals that brings substantial and sustainable value to the company
- Effective internal communication to bring the most desirable services to the clients
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience with track record in software sales, or sales experience in education sector (preferably primary schools)
- Experienced on providing consultation to your clients
- Exceptional communication and IT skills
- Full driving licence
- Work on Monday-Friday, 08:30-17:00.
- Provide seminars to potential and existing clients.
- Attend exhibitions to acquire business development opportunities and up-to-date news.
- Attend business meetings and provide support to team members (overnight stay may be required).
- Offer exceptional customer service and showcase your technological professions to clients at all times.
- Travel in London and South-East England (field-based) is required
For benefits, the company is happy to offer very good salary with uncapped commission. Plenty of freebies including eye tests, tasty fruit, lunch on a Tuesday. They also provide 25 days annual leave and pension scheme. In addition, you can enjoy discounts with local bars & restaurants, as well as take part of several activities such as team nights out (3 times every year), summer & Christmas party, and last but not least, a chance to win their employee of the month & annual awards.
About the company
Our client is one of the UK’s leading School Management Information System providers, with a sound portfolio of products and strong working network with over 10,000 schools in the UK. The company is responsive and creative, with over a hundred employees.
Please submit your application today. Successful candidates may be contacted for a pre-interview telephone conversation
GreatFind Recruitment is working as a recruitment partner in relation to this role and are an equal opportunities provider.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for over 15 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
Key words; Business Development, Consultant, IT solutions, software, Schools, Education, client, customer service, Ed-Tech, Technology, SAAS
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Software Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job