Business Development Manager - Foodservice, location flexible, Salary circa £35k +company car
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager role on behalf of our client, the third largest dairy company in the UK, with a multi million turnover.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new progressive Food Service team
If you are looking to join a well-established manufacturer, who cares passionately about their products, their customers and their employees and openly encourages entrepreneurial flare, this could be the right opportunity for you. Is your creativity and drive being inhibited by large corporate unwieldiness, then come and talk to us.
The Role: As a foodservice field sales executive you will be representing the third largest dairy company and introducing its range of dairy products into the sector. Reporting to the Commercial Manager - Foodservice you will be part of a growing and progressive team. Responsible for developing and managing end users, independents, small wholesalers, you will develop and maintain relationships with chefs, owners, buyers and other key decision makers across the UK.
- Work closely with the Head of Foodservice to effectively deliver sales in line with the overall business strategy
- Understand the product range to be able to successfully promote, persuade and communicate product benefits.
- Influence chefs and other key decision makers to gain agreement on a strategy that will drive sales.
- Build, maintain and nurture relationships with end users and operators.
- Brief new products into the business based on established customer needs.
- Maintain, develop and promote a positive corporate image and reputation with customers.
Identifying and report back market trends and NPD opportunities.
Manage customer margins and profitability.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with key business functions such as sales order processing, operations, technical and NPD.
- At least 5 year sales experience in the Foodservice sector.
- Educated to degree level.
- A natural business flare, willing to work from the ground up within a start-up type environment to build a successful business.
- Confident, self-motivating, relationship builder.
- Organised sales professional.
- Full UK driving licence
Salary: circa £35k, +Car +Bonus 10% +eBnefits.
To apply: Please press the "apply button" and send your CV details.
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may also be of interest to: NAM, National Account Managers, Key Account Managers, BDM, Sales Execs, Sales Managers, New Business Manager, KAM, Development Executive, Development Managers, Liverpool, Preston, Manchester,Chester, Crewe, Oswestry, York, Hull, Peterborough, Ely, Cambridge.
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Key Accounts Manager
- Senior Sales Executive