Are you looking for the opportunity to join a tech startup during a critical growth phase? Do you want to join a team of driven, young, entrepreneurs to help propel the business to the next level?
Workshop is on a mission to make it easier for people to learn new skills at home. With thousands of users in more than 60 countries, learning everything from baking macarons to rolling sushi, we've already made huge progress in the world of cooking and are looking to expand in to new areas.
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager / Sales Executive to be based out of our London office.
The overall aim of this role is to generate new business with brands/schools/teachers who would benefit from creating courses with Workshop. This is a 360 role, meaning we’re looking for someone to own the sales cycle, from generating new opportunities through to closing.
Although we have a support network in place, it will be your responsibility to develop the sales process and, along with the CEO, get people to sign on the dotted line. You must therefore be a driven, highly motivated individual who’s willing to work hard but reap the rewards.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a startup with a purposeful mission. Our aim is to make working a fun and rewarding experience, not a chore.
- To generate and close new business opportunities.
- Build strong commercial relationships with prospects
- Understand the potential of prospects and prioritising efforts accordingly
- Use a consultative and solution driven sales approach to understand client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best solutions
- Achieve on personal KPIs and sales targets
- Manage own pipeline to ensure targets are met
- Build internal relationships as required to maximise sales capability
- Produce plans / forecasts for own sales
- Proven track record in new business sales (either in the software/ technology or media space but exceptional candidates from other service based sales will be considered)
- Ideally Experience of B2B sales (> 1 Year but will consider graduates)
- Can demonstrate track record of achieving new business sales targets
- Fast paced, high energy and enthusiastic
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network within the client base
- Excellent sales process and organisational management
If Workshop succeeds, you’ll succeed. We’re offering a generous package along with some great benefits, including a no-hassle (as many days as you like) holiday policy.
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"