Are you an ambitious, new business sales person, both 'on-prem' and 'cloud-savvy'? As a new Business Development Manager, your role is to generate a targeted amount of new business by creating and managing a qualified lead generation process, closing new business opportunities, upselling existing customers, raising awareness of our product portfolio and managed services in the UK and further afield.
You will deliver consistent and exceptional level of sales professionalism whilst exceeding performance against measurable key performance indicators.
Our client's product portfolio equip's their Channel Partner customer base with industry leading voice products for supply into their end-user customer base whilst enabling reseller partners to build 'value added' services boosting revenue growth, improved customer experiences, customer satisfaction and retention.
The role will suit individuals currently working as Business Development Manager - Unified Communications, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Sales Executive and be living within a commutable distance of Bracknell or be willing to relocate.
Key experience for this job:
- Previous experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar outbound sales role
- Extensive experience within technical Sales of Unified Communications, Voice, VoIP, Hosted Voice, Cloud Voice, PBX, SIP Trunking, Skype for Business/Teams
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales cycle
- Experience in developing new business in assigned industry verticals
- Strong understanding of technology application in the UC, telephony, SD-WAN, SIP & Managed Services market place
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial understanding and business acumen
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, campaign management, closing etc)
- Business Generation, Sales forecasting, Account Management
- Possess strong written documentation skills, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Highly organized and able to plan for short, medium and long-term objectives
- Proven attention to detail, ensuring complex and highly detailed requirements are satisfied to the highest level
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Self-reliant and motivated with a positive, proactive attitude
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Unified Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'