Business Development Manager -Salary circa £38,000-Christchurch
Business Development Manager required to join our client, a well-established company based in Christchurch. The successful candidate will be responsible for attending speculative meetings with prospects and formal presentation meetings in order to develop relationships and increase revenue opportunities for the company.
- Management and acquisition of client accounts.
- Generating leads by cold calling and networking.
- Engaging with prospects to investigate and understand the issues they face.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the wider risk and security industries to enable a very consultative approach in their dealings with prospects and clients, and to be considered an "expert" in their field.
- Identify opportunities for the company's core business propositions.
- Identify other areas and opportunities that may not currently fall under the company's core business offering, and bring them to the company's attention.
- Attend both speculative and formal meetings with prospects and clients to build relationships and develop business revenue opportunities.
- Write and develop compelling client specific proposals.
- Close business based on a mutually agreeable set of expectations.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of operating in a business services sales environment ideally solutions and or consulting sales.
- Graduate or graduate calibre.
- Managing the client cycle from targeting and engagement through to pitch and delivery.
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining executive-level relationships.
- Flexibility in approach and open to international travel.
- Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- A self-starter motivated by the opportunity to deliver client solutions and enjoy the monetary returns.
- A strategic thinker; able to conceive and execute sector development plans.
- Excellent relationship management skills with a track record of developing long-term client partnerships.
- Reporting skills.
Hours and Benefits:
- Hours: 37.5 hours, 09:00 - 17:30 hours, Monday - Friday
- Holiday: 22 days plus bank holidays - will increase after 2 years' service to a max of 25 days
- Uncapped Commission
- Car allowance £5000
- Pension (after 3 months service), Death in service (4 x salary), Incapacity benefit, Parking on site - first come first serve basis, shower facilities, buying, selling and carrying forward holiday, onsite restaurant, membership to the East Christchurch sports and Social club, lunchtime fitness classes with showering facilities and cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in the Business Development Role please submit your CV or email it to .
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'