Business Development Manager - SaaS
Salary: £32,000-£35,000 - OTE £70,000+ (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Are you a commercially astute and tech savvy Business Developer looking with a background in software sales? Are you looking to join a fast paced and dynamic business at the forefront of their Cloud based solution market?
The business is well established in the market place as it nearly reaches its 15 year birthday. They are never happy to sit still and currently boast a varied and marketing leading client list.
Due to continued growth the business requires a talented Businesses Development Manager to strengthen their sales function and take advantage of the extra influx of leads and prospects.
In order to succeed, you'll need larger than life communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships whilst proactively solving our client’s problems. You'll get to know the business services inside out and be our biggest advocate. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growth company where no two days will be the same!
- Proactively identifying, qualifying, and handling opportunities with significant revenue potential for the business
- Sell to new clients whilst also maintaining strong relationships with key accounts, looking to cross and up sell where possible
- Chasing down leads and closing deals - managing the sales process from start to finish
- Analysing our market database and teasing out the best leads
- Contributing to the accelerating growth of the company
- Working cross-functionally with all teams in order to deliver successful projects for all.
- Become a brand ambassador. Attending regular events to keep the brand name present in the market.
- Tender writing
- CRM Management
- Excellent communication skills - you should be a natural at communicating and influencing people at all levels
- Solution focused - constantly looking for ways we can solve any problem
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you love looking for ways to support our client’s growth through our services, in turn, growing the business
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques - Driven for the next opportunity
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading business in a dynamic and fast paced sector with plenty of opportunity to progress and develop.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR7341
Key Words: Sales, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, Professional Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, field sales. Technology, digital sales, account manager, key account.