Job Title: Business Development Manager (SaaS/ Marketing Technology)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £30,000 + OTE & Excellent Benefits
About the Marketing Technology/ SaaS Company:
We are on the look-out for a highly driven and commercially astute business developer/ sales person with a SaaS/ software background and who wants to join one of the most disruptive Marketing Technology/ SaaS companies within the e-commerce space! The company offer a hugely dynamic working culture and environment with also a highly lucrative and achievable commission structure.
Our client, funded by Silicon Valley, provides an innovative SaaS product which essentially optimises sale conversions and personalises the website experience through providing real raw data allowing e-commerce businesses to gain an idea of how to maximise their marketing. This is a leading software/ SaaS which is unique in its space and is highly lucrative within the e-commerce market, contracts and deal size are massively lucrative. There are numerous perks and benefits including receiving a phone and laptop!
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
As the Business Development Manager you will be performing the following duties:
* Sourcing your own leads of enterprises across the EMEA region, getting in contact with these prospects within the e-commerce space and introducing the product.
* Managing the sales pipeline, recording all activity on the CRM and coordinating the funnel.
* Represent the Marketing Technology/ SaaS company at networking events.
* Once successful competence of the product is exhibited, you will progress be managing the entire sales process.
* This is a key role within the business development/ sales team, and success within this business unit will create quick opportunities to hire further sales staff.
The Business Development Manager Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 12 months sales/ business development experience within SaaS/ Software.
* Ideally a degree.
* A desire to work for a SAAS/ Marketing technology company/ start up.
* Accustomed to working within a target orientated environment.
* Strong communication and articulation, confidence in managing stakeholders and conversing with Directors and management.
* Strong interest in technology/ SaaS and the development of this.
* Driven, resilient and highly enthusiastic with a get up and go attitude.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a business development professional to launch their career within marketing technology/ SAAS and have massive influence on the growth of the business.
For more information about the Business Development Manager position or to apply send your CV now as our client is requiring this Business Development Manager urgently!
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job