I'm currently supporting a software sales business, based in fleet. The business focuses on the sale of 'Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)', software which is a unified system for coordinating a business's key activities. Details of the position are as follows:
This is a 360 role, based from their Fleet offices. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales-cycle from lead gen to closing. Dedicated pre-sales resource and marketing support is provided.
An understanding of SaaS selling is essential. ERP experience preferred.
• Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the businesses solutions & services offerings
• Identify and develop business opportunities
• Maintain a prospecting database and pipeline of prospective business opportunities
• Demonstrate software solutions to prospective customers
• Provide regular reports to line management
• Work with the companies partners to develop business opportunities
• Assist with the running of sales conferences for the companies customers as required
• Strive to achieve annual sales targets as determined by the board
• Minimum of two years proven track record of SaaS sales – ideally enterprise level SaaS.
• ERP experience preferred.
• Process driven
• Results focused
• Experience of running mid-long cycle sales within IT
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + Car allowance + Bonus (Double OTE)
- BUPA - after successful probationary period
- 25 days annual leave
- Clear career progression path within a friendly and professional environment.
Please apply within, in order to be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'