Business Development Manager
Responsible for business development activities for prospecting new partnerships and on-boarding profitable relationships. Becoming subject matter experts for their specified sectors including competitor landscape
- Develop a prospect strategy for their allocated market sector
- Research and update competitor knowledge - enabling compelling presentations to be made showing the differentiation of partnering with us.
- Manage the entire sales cycle of your prospects
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
- Build & constantly update the database for your allocated market sectors, by continually searching for new prospects and leads
- Plan and carry out prospecting / sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create winning presentations for prospective new retail partners.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Some travel required within the UK
Skills and experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in a competitive financial services environment
- Negotiation skills with experience in successfully winning deals with both large corporations and SMEs
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Ability to engage with different level stakeholders
- Proven ability to understand the key commercial drivers of complex BD deals and negotiations
- Ability to work well as part of a team to deliver overall team targets
- Proven experience of cold prospecting
- Ability to work within and knowledge of regulated credit environment
- Salesforce experience
- MS Office
- POS Finance experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'