Are you an existing Business Development Manager, within Essex, looking for a new opportunity? My national client, specialises in retail finance payments and is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for their head office. As a busines development manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- To meet and surpass all performance targets and call rates set by the company
- Operate effectively and profitably within the assigned area
- Ensure that all retailers meet the installation criteria
- Complete all sales documentation accurately and in a timely fashion as required by the Company
- Provide effective and thorough staff training to all retailers
- Ensure that point of sale material is utilised by the retailer to achieve optimum results
- Maintain the performance of each retailer to ensure optimum results for the company
- Introduce new products to existing retailers as and when these become available
- Look after ongoing account issues as required, responding to Customer Service requests and queries
- Ensure that the retailer is fully satisfied with the product and service, and report and assist with any subsequent issues.
A national retail and finance company, this is a fantastic opportunity with real progression. A multi-million pound turnover, you will receive exceptional support and opportunity to learn and develop. It's extremely important that the candidate is able to analyse performance metrics, with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to liaise across all levels and develop robust relationships.
Required experience / qualifications
- Experience in working with Retailers in Electronic Payments, merchant services experience being preferred, or a related industry
- Candidate needs at least 2 years sales and business experience in a related market discipline within the independent retail sector or similar
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- Demonstrable ability to interpret technology and market trends.
- £35k BASE salary plus benefits
If you believe you have the neccessary skills and experience to apply, please send through your CV asap as detailed!
- National Accounts
- Retail Sales
- Merchant Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job