Business Development Manager - Residential Flooring
Business Development Manager (Residential Flooring)
(South West Region)
Our Client is a market-leading manufacturer with a global presence, they wish to recruit a successful Business Development Manager to join their expanding team, reporting directly to the Residential Sales Director and forming part of a newly created team, this role is to enable a dedicated focus to selling flooring products to the residential market.
- Developing the volume of multi-material specifications and day to day business residential products.
- Managing all customer relationships.
- Maintaining an accurate CRM system.
- To contribute towards meeting regional and national sales target.
- To reach individual KPI's and targets set by the company.
- Develop sales and relationships with, private and social house builders, developers, housing associations, interior designers, and distributors, retailers, flooring contractors, DIY operators, builder's merchants, OEM customers, online retailers and hardwood specialists.
- Focus on sales and specification within the residential segment, predominantly focused on developing the volume of the following product categories; Carpet, Engineered Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, Luxury Vinyl Tiles.
- Responsible for capitalising on all projects in UK & Ireland both new and refurbishment in;
- Private housing
- Social housing
- Student accommodation
- OEM clients (house builders, caravan, lodge manufacturers)
- Follow up and self-generate sales leads.
- Experience in sales.
- High level of drive to achieve and succeed.
- A high level of confidence enabling a strong impact to be made on others.
- Ability to hold others attention and influence decisions.
Package - Up to £42k plus bonus, car, pension, private healthcare
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"