Business Development Manager - Repairs & Maintenance Services - Palmers Green N13
Company Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
*** Outstanding Role leading the Business Development and Sales Team for Leading North London Repairs & Maintenance Business ***
** Working side by side with outstanding Housing Group Director **
*** Working with an outstanding, energetic, vibrant and dynamic family like team ***
London Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
This is a fantastic opportunity that requires a self-driven individual to win new business and turn our Repairs & Maintenance brand, Repairs Team (www.repairsteam.co.uk), into a UK wide recognised brand. Working daily with the management team, you will be focused on building the business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales background, strong people and communication skills, good leadership and management experience.
- We are looking for someone with property maintenance/building industry experience.
- Your day will involve liaising with new and current customers to secure and facilitate orders.
- You will ensure quotes are followed through promptly and communication is professional and on time.
- You will organise and arrange trades for quotation and works, manage the works process to ensure quality control and customer satisfaction.
- You will regularly carry out new customer generation and ongoing customer visits throughout the sales and job process.
- You will oversee all administration and credit control relating to the role and work with the administrator to set work schedules.
- You will be an organised and self-disciplined individual, able to work without supervision however you will get the full support of the business owners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop the business and customer base to increase sales growth.
- Work to agreed sales targets.
- Source and select a core team of trades, negotiate terms of business.
- Instruct and manage trades effectively both employed and contracted to carry out works.
- Manage and develop employed personnel.
- Negotiate customer contracts and orders.
- Work with business owner to agree marketing/sales strategy.
- Communicate with all customers efficiently throughout whole process.
- Manage administration/accounts personnel.
- Customer Service visits and quality control checks.
- Complaints handling and processing.
- Use IT systems effectively to record and process communication.
- Experienced business development/ sales team manager.
- Sector experience is a plus but not essential.
- Capable of managing a relentless drive for success and results through others.
- Be genuinely ambitious, energetic, action orientated and driven by nature.
- Strong personal negotiating skills and experience.
- Translates targets into an intelligent activity based approach by individual.
- Some coaching, mentoring and training experience would be advantageous.
- Consultative sales in approach, understanding of sales process and demonstration of understanding of buying behaviours.
- Good presentation, verbal and writing skills.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of buying processes of large and small businesses.
- Desired: Ability to comfortably use or learn to use CRM systems (Sales Force).
- Ambitious, energetic and results driven.
- Credible, natural leadership qualities.
- Able to demonstrate good performance in successful and profitable new business relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation
- Understanding of sales strategies, market trends and customer client groups.
- Applies proven techniques in B2B well as B2C.
- Good team worker team with experience of achieving targets without compromising on quality.
- Highly motivated with a desire to help to grow the business.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced competitive environment.
- Has a 'can do’ attitude, shows flexibility and a passion for change.
- Professional demeanour.
- Exceptional sales/closing/listening/negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and excellent time management skills.
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Head of Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Coach, Sales Consultant, Sales, Sales Representative, Field Sales, Field Sales Representative, Direct Sales Executive, Sales Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Telesales, Telesales Executive, Telesales Manager, Guaranteed Rent, Property, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Lettings, Lettings Manager, Lettings Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Telesales, Telesales Executive, Telesales Manager, Guaranteed Rent, Property, Sales, Client Management, Account Manager, Relationships Manager, New Business, Business Generation, Sales Executive, Telemarketing, B2B, Business to Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job