Job; Business Development Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
Based from your own home, duties include;
- Selling therapy-based courses & events through various remote sales techniques (telephone, LinkedIn etc),
- Working with their team to develop strategic plans to maximise revenue,
- Innovating and developing successful and exciting sales techniques,
- Efficiently communicating the company’s brand and values,
- Discovering the latest industry trends, understanding the industry landscape and competition,
- Proven sales skills and a real desire to develop lasting client relationships,
- Outstanding written and verbal communication alongside negotiation and listening skills,
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive to develop their business,
Someone with existing experience of selling (education/training/learning) courses & events would be highly desirable (familiarity with the therapy/hypnotherapy industry would be the icing on the cake),
Their target audience is very varied; 50% to existing Therapist of some sort. 50% to people with no background in therapy at all and from all walks of life. They sell to a global market (approximately 40% UK, 40% US and 20% Oz) so this will mean occasionally adjusting your working day to accommodate such time zones.
- £’s; fully DoE. Uncapped OTE approx. £60k (approx. £30k basic) + benefits,
- Location; based from your home / remotely with VERY occasional meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; sales telesales tele sales new business development event events course courses training learning education therapy hypnotherapy remote home london
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'