Business Development Manager - new full mix role based in Birmingham running all business development activities in major international real estate consultancy.
This global real estate consultancy is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its team. It has a real clear vision as well as an entrepreneurial culture which encourages excellence. Most importantly it has a stable marketing and business development function which is well established and well-resourced.
In this Business Development Managerial role, you will be based in the business’ Birmingham office and will be expected to travel regularly to other offices, however not onerously. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the business development and marketing plans for each office;
- Developing new ideas and initiatives for identifying targets and the development of key client relationships;
- Supporting the divisions in the pursuit of new business targets;
- Campaigns and marketing activities;
- Championing the use of the CRM database Salesforce.
The successful applicant must have worked in sales/business development/marketing function within professional services (a major real estate, law firm or accountancy firm). You will be proactive and energetic with the ability to galvanise fee-earners and generate interest around marketing and business development.
The salary is up to £45,000 + £5,000 car allowance + bonus
- Business Development
- Professional Services
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'