Role - Business Development Executive - Recruitment
Sector - IT
Salary: £25000 - £80000 OTE per annum
Ideally looking for exceptional individuals who are seeking their next recruitment career move into a fast paced Business development role. You will have a proven track record of new business generation, staff management and client development in either a permanent or contract market, this is a senior role within our organisation and this demonstrates our commitment to the continued growth of our business.
- A demonstrable track record of Technical Recruitment at a Team Lead/Management Level
- 360 degree recruitment experience in a team lead/management role
- Strong business development history
- Strong People management skills with the ability to demonstrate excellence in your current/last role
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade
- To be a good organiser with a focused, hard-working approach
- Strong team leading/management experience, a hands on leader, able to lead from the front
- An energetic and resourceful self-starter
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude. Competitive and resilient.
- A proven track record in your last recruitment role, with evidence of successful billing history
- Contracts or Perm background will be considered from any IT/Technical stream
Call Tom Greet on or email me
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire , Berkshire , Bristol/Bath and London , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced Resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Tom Greet to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@wisdom_rec), like us on Facebook (@wisdomRec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduate , Trainee Recruitment Consultant , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Branch Manager , Team Leader , Senior Manager , Managing Consultant , Principle Consultant , Associate Director , In house Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment Manager , Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruitment Training.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job