Our client are recruiting on behalf of a client. The client is a newly established recruitment company based in East London who provides a full range of safety critical temporary and permanent workforce solutions within the rail and construction industry.
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Barking, Essex (Commutable from Ilford, Stratford, Romford, Dagenham and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £45k to 55K per annum + performance-based bonus
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director the Business Development Manager will be heavily involved in the start-up of the company and have the opportunity to take the business forward, you will be responsible for generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Identifying and contacting potential customers and building relationships
- Negotiating Service Level Agreements with cost effective business rates
- Proactive relationship-building and revenue growth through networking and strategic analysis
- Understanding the markets, products and operating environment that our clients work, to enable the company to suitably place candidates on a temporary or permanent basis
- Creating account plans that build on your insights into clients and define your strategy for developing accounts
- Managing data and information closely and accurately, by using their Salesforce system to record and track your account developments
- Producing regular revenue forecasts that are built from your pipeline. You will be required to justify and explain these clearly
- Proven knowledge and experience of working within a business development or recruitment role preferably within the Rail / Transportation or Construction industry
- Successful candidates will be able to show a history of selling tailored solutions to industry sources
- You will have a consultative approach to selling, being able to listen to your client’s needs considering any special requirements and offering them the best solution
- You will also have a history of working within a commercially targeted environment and be comfortable taking on an explicit revenue target
- As a business, they will ensure you are equipped with the training, guidance and tools you need to succeed in this role
- Clear focus on stakeholders and ability to emphasise
- Ability to take initiative within roles and responsibilities
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise and deliver targets
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Ability to make well informed and clear decisions
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a small team
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Account Director, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Recruitment, Recruiter etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'