Business Development Manager -Recruitment OTE£80k
Business Development Manager - Recruitment
West Midlands location - across Birmingham - Telford - Coventry
Basic Salary - Up to £30,000 + Uncapped Bonus Payments & Excellent Benefits Package OTE £80k
Your new role:
- Growing our Industrial desks through tele and face to face sales
- Working across our West Midlands branches (Birmingham - Telford - Coventry)
- Responsible for selling our superior blue collar staffing solutions to large industrial temp users
- Writing and presenting tenders
- Sharing your experience and guidance with our branch BDC's
- Reporting directly to the Area Manager
What will you get in return?
- Up to £30,000+ plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Extensive training package and support - Encore is committed to help you to fulfil your potential and providing opportunities for career development towards National Sales Manager
- Extensive training package - You will have the opportunity to attend our in house Sales and Service courses.
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% Contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus additional days for volunteer work and your birthday.
- Holidays of a Lifetime to be won by top sales performers.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our directors.
- Private Health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
What would make a successful Recruitment Consultant at Encore?
- Extensive recruitment sales experience is essential , ideally within the industrial sector.
- Proven experience in consistently exceeding sales targets and negotiating high level contracts.
- Ability to develop and secure new business opportunities across a large area of the country
- Tenacity and resilience - able to keep going even when under pressure and facing tough situations.
- Confident to present high level pitches to senior executives.
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed.
- Own car and driving licence are essential.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in recruitment, if you believe you have the following skills/attributes apply today!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- Blue Collar
- Senior Consultant
- Sales Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job