Business Development Manager - Recruitment Consultant
Leading Recruitment Consultancy firm are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to help expand their current PSL.
Salary: £30,000 - £70,000+ dependent on experience + full package
Location: London (The Strand)
The Business Development Manager is targeted on enhancing relationships with existing clients as well as targeting new business, which results in new vacancies becoming available for our consultants to work. The role will be split between making business development / introductory calls in the office and being offsite to meet existing clients, as well as agreeing master frameworks / PSL agreements.
- Identifying key target clients to penetrate alongside TLs and Directors
- Make introduction calls / approaches to relevant heads of department / senior management / HR divisions with aim of booking as many meetings as possible.
- Have full understanding of the terms and conditions for permanent and contract, essential clauses and non-essential areas of terms. To be able to talk through and negotiate these professionally.
- Work closely with in-house resourcer with view to growing a service delivery function over time if the role proves to be a success
- Re activation of old clients who have not been placed with for 12+ months
- Competitive annual salary in line with the market - flexible dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Multiple company days - eg annual boat party, aqua park/tough mudder events
- Company lunch targets
- Holiday targets (eg we have done Skiing, Ibiza, Vegas past 3 trips)
- Commission on placements facilitated / brought in
- Gym membership
Interviews commencing over the coming weeks. Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- New Clients