Job Title: Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
Salary: Up to£50,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
About the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
As the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established property finance environment.
As Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance your responsibilities and duties will include:
- To prospect for new clients by networking, Lead outbound calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential Introducers.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential Introducers to do business with the company.
You will have a background in sales and a strong understanding of Property Finance (2 years in secured lending sales i.e. mortgages, second charges, commercial, bridging, development finance)
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
- All applicants must have a Full UK driving license
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and implement new business opportunities within the non-regulated short term property finance industry.
- An engaging communicator with superior influencing skills, able to discuss and establish credibility within a professional audience with regular presentations to intermediaries and introducers. • Proven experience in relationship building
Preferred Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
- Ability to deliver professional, bespoke, 'intelligent’ & entrepreneurial presentations and meetings, tailored to each individual circumstance whilst highlighting the benefits of the business.
- Confident and knowledgeable phone manner, conducting many outbound calls to generate further leads
- Strong collaborative and team working skills
- Underwriting experience in property finance is preferable
About the Company
We are an entrepreneurial alternative lending provider. You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust, strong relationships and enjoyment in your job are the key to their success. They have big ambitions for growth and as such have a number of growth roles to build out their national presence.
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £50,000 with an additional car allowance + excelllent bonus scheme and package.
For more information about the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance role or to apply send your CV now.
- Business Development
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"