Job Title: Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
Salary: Upto £45,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
About the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
As the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established property finance environment.
As Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Achieve monthly and annual personal targets
- Significant contribution to company monthly and annual targets
- Writing credit reports for new lends
- Maintaining and developing new and existing relationships with brokers/introduce
- Manage the deal process from inception through to completion
If you are currently in a Relationship Support Manager / Relationship Management / Business Development role in real estate finance or are currently working as a Relationship Support Manager / Relationship Manager in Banking within the real estate sector this is the ideal next step in your career
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Investment banking background with extensive secured loan experience.
- Knowledge of different deal structures and when to use them
- Full understanding of typical banking security including but not limited to legal charges over land and other assets, debentures, guarantees and associated documents such as deeds of priority.
- Ability to write concise but detailed credit reports setting out the deal parameters and identifying key risks and mitigants.
- Strong communication skills both internal and external.
- Professional people skills.
- Organised, decisive, accurate with ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
- This isn’t a role for those who can work to a script.
- Lateral thinking and a desire to find a solution rather than say 'no’. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment and enjoy the challenges that brings.
About the Company
We are a respected award winning UK bank. You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. They are a dynamic, growing organisation where their employees are empowered to grow their expertise and build their careers.
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £45,000 to be reviewed regularly depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Manager - Real Estate Finance
role or to apply send your CV now.
- Business Development
- Commercial Mortgages
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"