Fantastic opportunity to join a leading solutions provider to the Contact Centre and Customer Service industry.
Our client is a leading provider of solutions and services to the Contact Centre and Customer Service industry. Our client can boast several relationships with blue chip companies around the UK.
Work remotely from the clients head office, however you will be required to attend head office a couple times a month.
- Win new business within the Contact Centre and Customer Service industry.
- Acquire new clients and drive awareness and interest in their services.
- Conduct high level demonstrations. Through webinars, face to face or hosted visits.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Operate in a consultative manner.
- Attend networking events where Senior Business Executives will be present.
- You will be required to travel around nationally.
- Work with the internal team to deliver against agreed marketing plan, including proactive use of social media.
- Perform enough activity to achieve company goals.
- Proven track record selling into a fast-moving, customer service industry.
- Based anywhere within the England and Wales.
- Demonstrable track record of success within a B2B business development.
- If you have a background in selling a technology solution to the SME and large enterprise markets that would be advantageous.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Consultative sales background.
- Ability to sell through networking events.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Desirable that you have experience working in the contact centre industry.
Basic salary between £40,000 and £45,000 with a Car Allowance.
- "Business Development Manager" OR "Key Account Manager" OR "Sales Manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job