Business Development Manager (QSR)
Job Title: Business Development Manager (QSR)
Location: Manchester (Home Based)
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + Commission + Car
Summary of Position:
Our client, a cleaning supplies company, is looking for an experienced, ambitious Business Development Manager to penetrate major accounts in the Quick Service Restaurant sector. This is a great opportunity for a self-starting Business Development Manager to focus on the client's unique and differentiated products, whilst also supplying the client's existing product ranges.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet or exceed agreed annual and quarterly sales goals, profit margins and activity targets.
- Develop new revenue streams from new products and services from within the product portfolio, while optimising income from existing lines.
- Gather intelligence on competitors.
- Research new business opportunities, identify likely sales points, develop strategic plans and sales strategies, and undertake presentations and negotiate with prospective customers.
- Work with the Lead Generation and Appointment Making Team, to successfully win and develop new accounts.
- Prepare sales proposals using existing templates as required by the customer/prospect.
- Demonstrate company products to prospective customers and lead discussions with them concerning how the products solve their problems or meet their requirements.
- Formally present proposals and presentations to prospects and customers.
- Production of reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure the CRM System is kept up to date and opportunities are logged and followed up assiduously.
- Participate in Company and Team Sales Meetings.
Skills, Experience & Key Candidate Attributes:
- Progressive experience in face-to-face business development.
- Experience with the sale of consumable items to B2B End Users.
- Strong business development with a proven track in winning business.
- Self-driven and self-motivated, with a desire to close the deal and get results.
- Excellent organisational and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture customer relations.
- Proven ability to see the big picture, identify customer needs and creatively provide solutions.
- Ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities that provide solutions for the customer and additional revenue for the company.
- Strong financial management skills and a clear understanding of margin importance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, that encourage prospect confidence.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and CRM Systems (Salesforce and Sales-I).
So, if this sounds like you and you want to make a real difference to a growing company, then apply now.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'