35k Base, 51-70k OTE + Benefits
Our client, an award-winning London based publishing house and content marketing agency, produces independent special reports and supplements exclusively for some of the worlds leading newspapers and publications. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an experienced and highly educated sales professional to join their performing sales function based in Central London.
As a Business Development Manager working for one of London's hottest content marketing agencies, you will:
* Sell, manage and deliver print projects with complete responsibility for the entire project lifecycle (conception through to the finished product)
* Manage research, editorial, production and sales on each project, which will receive national coverage through placements in the UK's leading newspapers
* Be expected to set and attend meetings to pitch high-level Directors across all sectors of industry
* Work with some of the UK's leading journalists
* Close sales for a variety of high-profile media solutions
* Work on approximately 5-6 supplements per year
The ideal candidate will:
* Possess a minimum of 1 year's B2B sales experience (Media, Recruitment, Events, Tech etc.)
* Be educated to a minimum 2:1 from a top 30 UK university
* Have a track record in working with targets, be self-motivated and able to work independently
* Show superb communication skills in both spoken and written English
* Have a demonstrable and sustainable high level of energy and enthusiasm, clear entrepreneurial flair and a passion for doing business
* Possess a solid interest in current affairs, business and/or publishing
* Have a record of achievements (academic, sporting or workplace)
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 35k with an uncapped OTE of 51-70k in the first year plus an additional and generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'