My client now has a vacancy for a Business Development Manager (Public Sector) to cover the NE England and Scotland region.
My client is a large multinational market leader.
The Business Development Manager (Public Sector) will have the following key responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Prospecting the public sector marketplace and identifying opportunities.
- Completing new business tender documentation, undertaking presentations and managing the sales cycle to completion including the construction of the contract.
- Revenue planning & forecasting and general administration.
The Business Development Manager (Public Sector) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of software sales into the public sector such as NHS, Education and/or social housing.
- Experience of dealing at c-level within a prospect account. Ideally within Procurement or Finance depts would be advantageous.
- Consultative, solution selling experience.
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline.
- Ability to self-generate new business.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and listening.
- Strong influencing, persuading and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Positive approach and strong prioritisation and time management.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ideal candidate can live anywhere within North East England or Central Scotland.
Up to £60k basic salary DOE + double OTE + car or car allowance + full corporate benefits package.
- it sales
- b2b sales
- software sales
- sales manager
- business development manager
- new business sales
- solution sales
- public sector sales
- senior sales
- sales scotland
- sales newcastle
- sales north east england
- b2b account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job