Senior Public Sector Sales - Data & Document Software Solutions
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of electronic and paper document distribution services to the Local Government and Public Sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and high-calibre field sales professional to join a privately owned and well-established company who are currently undergoing significant growth across the UK.
- Candidates to be based in the North East region - remote working with office commute when required.
- Software sales experience is beneficial but not essential - route to market is key
- Applicants must have at least 5+ years sales experience within the public sector up to C-level (Local Government / Councils / Housing specifically, some NHS / Healthcare, Education is not desirable)
- Our client is focused on applicants seeking a long-term, progressive career - not just a 'job'
- Ideal candidates will have a solution / consultative sales approach and an excellent understanding of the public sector frameworks and sales processes
- You will be new business focused, tenacious and an excellent rapport builder
This is genuine, long-term and progressive Senior Sales Career with a company that has an excellent Software Solution developed and distributed in-house and across the UK.
Primarily a new business role the BDM will be responsible for opening up new opportunities and selling DMS Software Solutions into Local Government / Councils and Public Sector organisations with some NHS and Healthcare. There will also be a requirement to manage and grow existing and new accounts across your given territory.
- Proven new business BDM with at least 5 years’ experience selling into Public Sector Associations - Local Gov / Councils / Housing / NHS / Healthcare
- Ideally from a SaaS / Software / Technology background and with an understanding of document management and the digital agenda.
- Although primarily a 'hunter’ this person will be capable of account and relationship management.
- Solution Selling / Consultative Selling Ability up to C-Level and beyond
- Sound Public Sector framework sales knowledge and experience
Public Sector BDM will be responsible for the following:
Developing a plan to achieve target in their region, to include:
• The Local Government / Council & Public Sectors to target
• The sales strategy to win
• The approach
• Cold calling
• CCS Frameworks
• OJEU notices
• Other procurement activity
Acting as an account manager in their region and being responsible for:
• Growth in the account as determined by an active account plan
• Client relationship management
• Customer Satisfaction
• Working alongside customer support and other internal departments to manage and solve customer issues
• Acting as the primary point of contact for the customer
• 5 years Solution Sales into the Public Sector
• Knowledge of Government Procurement Regulations and Practices
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent presentational and negotiation skills
• Technically savvy
• Proven ability to open new business
• Collaborative style and able to work across teams and structures
• Strategic approach and gravitas to sell at CX level
• Creative and able to identify business needs and build solutions
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Desire to win
• Able to travel
Salary & Application:
- Office or Home Based dependent on location
- Competitive Salary and quota driven commission scheme.
- Uncapped OTE with excellent Benefits and Perks
- Company Car
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
- Excellent holiday scheme with annual increments
Please call the office for further information on the above vacancy, alternatively please submit your CV with a short covering note as to why you wish to apply and how you feel you can add value to this organisation and their growth.
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
- Local Government
- Public Sector
- Software Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'