Working for a reputable and progressive professional membership and awarding body. Our client is going from strength to strength, and expanding it’s workforce. It's truly an exciting time to be joining!
You will benefit from excellent training, mentoring, and investment in your professional development from the start.
This is a home-based , field based Business Development ('BD') role focusing on developing business with providers (FE colleges and training providers) in the London region. Circa 10% account development and 90%new business.
You will be joining an expanding regional BD team, currently 12-strong.
Good basic salary (£39,800), plus good quality company car, plus uncapped performance related bonus scheme.This role has high earnings potential. Some current Partner Relationship Managers are making over £10K+ a quarter in bonus (Year 2 onwards in role).
You key focuses will be to:
- To grow our client's business by developing sustainable strategic business relationships with potential and existing customers. Identifying and supporting business development opportunities.
- Lead the client relationship and manage a portfolio of existing customers/partners to ensure they are well supported for all their needs, and develop and grow their business.
- Identify potential new customers/partners, and follow through on self-generated and allocated leads to form new scale partnerships with the potential to grow further.
- To deliver/exceed your performance targets.
Applicants must have the following:
- Experience of working in a similar/comparable role, with a proven relationship sales background.
- A proven hunter, and winner of new business.
- A track record of consistently meeting and beating challenging sales targets.
- A strong current knowledge of the education sector and apprenticeships, including a good understanding of the shift to Levy funding and Trailblazer apprenticeships.
- A good understanding and knowledge of accessing government funding for clients.
- Understanding and knowledge of the vocational qualification market.
- Commercial focus, and a target driven nature.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Networking skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate up to Board level.
- UK Driving license.
- Happy to be in a role which will involve frequent travel in your region, and sometimes elsewhere in the UK.
- Be flexible about working outside core office hours as required.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services . The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services*are those of a recruitment business.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, all qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from persons holding equivalent qualifications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job