Our client is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK. Having gone through many positive changes, their proposition has seen significant business growth in addition to being awarded 5 stars for 'Excellent Service’ in the Financial Advisor Life & Pensions awards.
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Protection IFA Sales Consultant to join the Intermediary division in the South West (Bristol, South Wales and some parts of Devon and Somerset).
Working across the entire Protection proposition this home based role will involve building and maintaining key relationships with a panel of intermediary clients and offers genuine 6 figure earnings potential.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
· Develop and maintain strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
· Work with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
· Engage, align and work with appropriate colleagues and resources to maximise profitable new business production and to protect existing business
· Ensuring that you have a clear and defined development plan that you continually review and work towards
· Maintain accurate panel information
· Maintain industry knowledge and continued professional development
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
· Experience within a similar intermediary sales role within Financial Services, ideally from within a Protection led sales environment
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
· Strong business acumen and influencing skills
· Self motivated
· Demonstrate track record within developing and maintaining relationships with brokers / intermediaries / clients
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- IFA Sales
- intermediary sales