GKR London have partnered with a very large interior design, furniture provider and property stylist company to find an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'