Business Development Manager, Home Counties - £32,500 basic, OTE c£65,000 + car allowance + benefits package
Job Title: Account Manager
Business Unit: Sales
Location: Home Counties North
Commercial property is one of the most important parts of the economy. It ranks among the largest investment classes and nearly everyone enters a commercial property on a daily basis to work, shop or to be entertained. My client exists to provide property professionals with information and insight to help them navigate this complex environment delivering efficiency and transparency. They are looking for people that share their passion for comprehensive, objective and reliable information. This company was named to Forbes’ list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies globally in 2016.
In the UK, our client is on a successful growth trajectory. They have achieved a leading position since the launch of a revolutionary new product in 2013. They are a team of engaged and enthusiastic people who put client service and product excellence, combined with total integrity, at the top of their list of values. Their customer centric approach delivers great technology to access the UK’s largest database of commercial buildings and transactions, live market data and news supported by powerful online analysis tools.
Following from the success of their business in the United Kingdom this company is now ready to embark on an ambitious plan delivering growth and expansion in Europe and in wider global markets. This will bring new challenges and opportunities as they build the first truly international commercial property information business.
They can offer a role in a dynamic, high achieving, high growth international company to the right candidates.
This excellent employer is looking for a self-motivated and high-energy individual to fully contribute to the ongoing growth and expansion of their information & marketing services. They are a high performance culture organisation and are committed to the development of their people.
The Account Manager will meet or exceed sales objectives within their territory of Home Counties North including Northampton, Milton Keynes, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, North London & Enfield by promoting and selling the companies range of services through professional sales techniques. You are responsible for growing your portfolio and building long-term business relationships with property professionals in the commercial real estate arena.
Their clients are all commercial property professionals - largely coming from the following types of organisations: surveyors, banks, pension funds, institutions, retailers, property companies and government. These clients and prospects are high value to the business. As such you would be offered comprehensive training, and command a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
- To grow revenue by sourcing new business opportunities
- To grow and develop in-place client relationships.
- To deliver outstanding account management and identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
- Solid sales experience, preferably within one of the following sectors:
- Software/Internet Related Services
- Commercial Surveying
- Business Information
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
- Full, clean driving license
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.
- Able to articulate value of the companies offerings to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office and associated applications.
What is in it for you?
You would be part of a fast-changing and ambitious group which has already commenced its aggressive expansion plans, and you will be part of a dynamic field based team who serve the Research function across the whole of the UK. They offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including 33 days holidays per year. They also have a Ride2work scheme, competitive pension scheme, birthday lunches, interest free season ticket loans, the ability to buy and sell holidays and many more fantastic benefits.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- KPI Reports