Business Development Manager - Property and Construction Consultancy
A great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a highly successful Property and Construction Consultancy in London.
The Business Development Manager will join a thriving, expanding consultancy in London, providing a range of services in the property and construction sector, such as Project Management, CDM, Expert Witness, Surveys, and more.
An excellent employer with a great reputation, people are happy there and stay for the long term. The company truly appreciate, recognise and reward their employees for hard work.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for all Business Development activities across the business.
This will include:
- Identifying new clients in accordance with business strategy
- Establishing a robust pipeline of new opportunities
- Researching and building relationships with new clients
- Presenting new products/services and cross selling opportunities to existing relationships
- Arranging and attending client social events to build existing relationships
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs and establish market trends & latest developments
- Attending and identifying industry functions (networking, events and conferences)
- Establishing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the market, sectors, disciplines
- Providing feedback and information on market and trends
- Reviewing current market sectors and identifying key players and potential targets
- Working as a team to ensure that prerequisites (i.e., prequalification for frameworks) are fulfilled within agreed timescales
- Submitting weekly and monthly activity reports, including performance in line with sales targets
The successful Business Development Manager will have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a Property and/or Construction Consultancy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence with the ability to liaise with high-profile clients
The Business Development Manager will benefit from:
- £65,000 - £75,000 salary, OTE £90,000 - £100,000
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday and benefit package
- Great social events with colleagues
If you are a Business Development Manager looking for a great move, please contact Kathleen Hooper at Brandon James:
Business Development Manager / London / Property and Construction / Sales / Consultancy /
- Business Development Manager / London / Property and Construction / Sales / Consultancy /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'