CRA Financial are delighted to be working on behalf of this leading financial services client in Sheffield. Due to continued growth an experienced individual is required to join this organisation to assist with the continued development of the client base. The role will cover business development of clients within the Yorkshire region and is an excellent opportunity for someone to join this rapidly expanding business and develop exceptional client relationships and develop excellent good quality new business. If you are currently working in banking and used to a relationship building role this could be for you.
* Develop new business opportunities from internal sources and also external networking opportunities
* Develop and maintain excellent client relationships , maintaining appropriate contact and providing exceptional service.
* Liase and develop excellent relationships with people across the business
* Asses risks and produce reports and information for clients
* Monitor service levels and production of reports to present to management
Individuals should demonstrate a track record of achievement within a business development role in their career to date, ideally within a credit/ financial services /banking background. It is essential that you have a thorough knowledge of FCA regulations and money laundering requirements and have good report writing and presentation skills. Excellent career opportunity within this national business with good career progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"