Business Development Manager
Premium Kitchen and Bedroom Manufacturer
Salary up to £45,000 + Attractive Commission Structure + Audi A4 or equivalent + Other Benefits
We are searching for a Business Development Manager to join a high quality premium manufacturer of Kitchen and bedroom furniture. The company are known across the world as a leading brand and quality manufacturer.
With experienced and continuously developing internal support, installations, and operational teams they are able to deliver an outstanding level of service to high volume KBB developments across the UK.
- You will pro-actively develop new business and manage current accounts with premium developers across North England and North Wales.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the premium high end Kitchen and bedroom furniture and their benefits.
- Through a high standard of customer service you will build long term relationships with quality housing developers across the region.
- Continuously work with the design team on upcoming developments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Liaising with the outstanding internal design and operations teams you will assist and agree with clients on the design, specifications, budgets and timescales of projects.
- By understanding your area and customers you will work closely with the Sales Director and PR Company on developing marketing material and promotions.
- A proven track record of sales success into House developers ideally within the kitchen, bedroom or bathroom market place.
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of Kitchen design
- An organised person with exceptional attention to detail is essentially
- You must a proactive and highly motivated person.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading premium KBB brand.
- kitchen bedroom bathroom sales business development