Business Development Manager - PPE/Workwear
Business Development Manager - PPE/Workwear - £40,000
A fantastic new role has been created for a pioneering PPE/Workwear company. This company have been trading for over ten years and have seen great success throughout the years. They are looking to recruit a field sales rep to take the company to the next level, this company are based in London however they are looking for a candidate who can cover the UK in a field-based role.
As the Business Development Manager for this PPE/Workwear company your duties will include:
- Hunting for New Business as well as managing some existing accounts
- Selling this companies excellent catalogue of PPE/Workwear
- You will be attending and arranging client meetings
- Daily reports back to your line manager
- Striving to achieve your monthly targets and KPI’s
This company are looking for a business Development Manager who has the credentials:
- Must have at least two years’ experience selling Work wear or PPE
- You must have experience in B2B sales
- You must be a well Presented and Articulate individual
- They are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working candidate
Upon offer for the Business Development Manager position, you will be given a basic salary between £25,000-£30,000 depending on your experience. Your OTE should see your north of £40,000 in your first year, you will also be given a monthly car allowance.
Interviews dates have been set so get in touch ASAP.
Keywords: Sales | Sales Jobs | Business Development Manager | PPE/Workwear | UK
Optimal Search specialise in placing the top performing percentile of Sales, Business Development and Account management talent across the UK and EMEA regions. We are confident in our ability to meet the candidates needs first time, every time. Please send us your CV on advice for your future
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job