Business Development Manager - (Power Technologies and the Renewable Energy Industry)
Our London based Blue Chip client seeks an experienced Business Development manager with the following must have skills and experience
Min of 5 years of commercial experience in a similar BDM role within power technologies and the renewable energy industry
- Knowledge of Business Development processes.
- Knowledge of Mergers and Acquisitions and Project Financing.
- Knowledge of project economics and the impact on project returns
- High level of financial literacy and numeracy with ability to understand and incorporate financial concepts into models
- Tenacity and drive to see BD projects through to successful financial completion.
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy; including internet, Excel, Word, etc.
- 3-5 years relevant experience working either in M&A (industry or boutique), Investment Banking, Project Financing, Private Equity or large Accounting or Legal firm
- Experience of / exposure to debt restructuring, term sheets and equity structuring is desirable
- Experience of modelling process is desirable.
Completed Masters in Economics, Finance or similar
Candidate must be flexible to travel in London and to the EMEA
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
- Business Development
- Power Systems
- Renewable Energy