Business Development Manager (Partnerships) - Fintech SaaS Ecommerce
£30,000 - £50,000 DOE + £50K Uncapped OTE
Manchester City Centre
The most exciting, innovative, disruptive Fintech SaaS company is hiring!
An incredible opportunity for an experienced BDM to take the next step in their career and be part of something special.
Disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions to businesses across a variety of commerce channels, they are the global pioneers of payment strategy to the e-commerce sector with access to the world leading payment gateway and acquiring options. Having recently secured a huge further round of funding this high-growth company has also been named one of the 33 fastest growing tech companies as they continue to take the industry by storm and have grown 200% year on year since inception. Having also achieved a 5* Trust Pilot rating this is the best company for clients and employees alike. They develop and provide highly technical solutions and acquiring services that pave the way for them in the finance sector as a vibrant and energetic company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside some of the most innovative minds in Fintech.
This role is ideally suited to someone with a tech/SaaS sales background who is used to selling at a C-Suite level and has an excellent network of existing client relationships.
Do you understand the strength of partnerships and networks in generating business? Is your approach customer-centric selling with long term relationships at the heart of your activity?
We are looking for someone who can utilise their existing client portfolio to bring on opportunities to the company, through networking, partnerships arrangements and referral. You will be successful in building relationships and have pre-existing, established relationships at C-Level that could benefit from the company’s products and services (or directly introduce you to those that would).
A proactive entrepreneurial role where you will have full autonomy and huge scope to grow your region through building partnerships and managing the full sales cycle and relationships whilst working closely with the company founders.
- Generate new business by means of using existing industry network, prospecting and customer networks, in conjunction with company marketing activities
- To be the main point of contact between potential merchants and the company, managing the relationship and the customer journey from initial conversation to onboarding of the merchant.
- Booking and Taking Client Meetings
- Building Partnerships
- Structured and methodical approach to understanding a client’s requirements
- Promotion of company services across personal and professional networks.
- Experience in Tech/SaaS sales
- Experience in Business Development
- Experience in Account Management
- Experience in building trusted relationship with clients
- Experience Selling to C-Level
- Proven track record of Success
- Driven, determined and motivated
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- Strong personal motivation and ambition
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
This is an incredible company with great core values, an amazing company culture and they really look after everyone who works there. With lots of perks and benefits, an exceptional offering and the chance to be part of something truly exciting, this is an incredible opportunity.
Incredible company culture where they genuinely care about and look after all employees.
Company trips abroad (Monaco, Ski trips)
Harvey Nichols Hampers, Food and drinks hampers
Social Company with regular events and meals
Flexible Working Hours
Work From home Opportunities
Company Pension Scheme
Excellent Commission & Bonus Structure
Incredible offices in Manchester Centre
True Tech company feel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'