Business Development Manager- Outdoor Advertising- Ipswich- Up to £32,000 +OTE
About The Company
I am working with a globally recognised advertising business who specialise within the out of home advertising industry. They have approximately 50,000 advertising sites across the UK, where their creative and eye-catching portfolio consists of iconic digital billboards, adshel, and socialite screens within pubs, bars and cinemas.
You will be field-based, tasked with selling an attractive advertising solutions into local SME businesses and be in full control of your diary each week. The role is new business focussed initially however, once you bring on an exciting portfolio of businesses, your role will become more pushed towards growing and maximising your accounts. You will also have the added benefit of qualified leads from their impressive marketing team and various other sources.
- £26,000 - £32,000 starting salary
- Lucrative commission structure of £25,000 on top of your basic (uncapped)
- Fully expensed company car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
- Bespoke in-house training
Business Development Manager- Requirements
- Strong B2B experience within media and advertising is essential
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Hungry for success and an excellent new business hunter
Business Development Manager- Responsibilities
- Deliver against agreed sales targets each month
- Arrange meetings (approx. 10 per week) and be comfortable in closing deals face-face
- Represent the business in a professional manner within your territory
- Proactive approach towards generating leads and new business
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'