- Exceptionally Strong Brand
- Hugely Successful Organisation
- £30,000 - £32,000k + £50,000 OTE + Company Car
Region: Cumbria, Borders, Dumfries & Galloway, Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire
The Role: This Business Development Manager position comes about due to expansion of the external sales team, the role is to sell contact lenses into independent opticians as well as dealing with key and national accounts on a local level. You will be tasked with managing and developing a set of existing accounts, building relationships with opticians, franchise managers and branch/store managers, presenting to them, upselling and getting involved with product training.
The Company: Established for over thirty years, this successful manufacturer is currently recruiting a new Business Development Manager to cover a South Scotland and Cumbria territory. Full product training and an attractive commission scheme are on offer from this £30 million turnover organisation, as well as support from a strong management team.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- You must have experience of managing and developing accounts
- Sales to multi-sited companies is ideal, from the B2B or FMCG space
- You will be highly persuasive and be able to present and train
- £30-32,000 Base Salary
- + £50,000 OTE
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays
Candidate Location: West Scotland
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- This Business Development Manager position comes about due to expansion of the external sales team
- the role is to sell contact lenses into independent opticians as well as dealing with key and national accounts on a local level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job