Position: Business Development Manager - On-Trade
Salary: £37k plus 30% bonus, car or travel allowance, pension and healthcare
Location: East and SE London
Our Client has a portfolio of Category Leading Spirits Brands which are recognized around the world. Drawing on generations of expertise and focusing on the innovations for the future, they have struck a fine balance within their portfolio of both Premium Heritage brands, as well as innovative game changers for the modern age. Due to a recent promotion, we are recruiting a Business Development Manager for the East & SE London territory.
This is a perfect role for an On-Trade Sales Executive based in London who is looking for a step up and wants to work for a globally leading spirits business.
- Business Development Manager - On-Trade - East and SE London.
- Managing a mixture of premium customers and classic on trade accounts.
- Commercial responsibility and further development available to ensure progression.
- Embrace the On-Trade culture through attending tasting and launch events.
- Become an ambassador for the company’s brands, develop excellent brand knowledge and passion.
- Collaborative approach internally and utilise all internal functions available.
- Must have on trade sales experience.
- Must be currently working for an alcoholic drink’s supplier.
- Preferably someone who understands the on-trade sector in East & SE London - not essential.
- Could be someone working for a drinks company with brand or marketing experience keen to move across to sales.
- Soft drinks experience within on trade is welcome but must demonstrate excellent knowledge of the alcoholic drinks industry.
The successful Business Development Manager candidate will currently be working within the relevant industry and has a strong understanding of National Accounts. Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV quoting ref 20/15178/7 and also for any other roles you might be interested in please visit our website
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive.If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Business Development
- National Accounts
- Trade Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'