- One of the largest Office Furniture dealers in the UK
- Massive portfolio of clients
- Part of a global organisation with great reputation
- Other divisions of the business supply catering equipment, PPE and work wear, print, print services
- Selling mid to high end office furniture and commercial interiors
- Selling to corporate end users
- You will be the "office furniture specialist" accompanying Strategic Account Managers, Key Account Managers and Business Development Managers.
- Responsible for a £2.5 million portfolio
The Ideal Person:
- You must have a proven track record of success selling Office Furniture.
- Must be accustomed to working with autonomy with a focus on results delivery
- Ability to successfully influence at senior level
- Ability to present at board level
- Career focussed
- Will need to be driven and self motivated to succeed and progress within their career
Consultant: Laura Nicol
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job