To make sure they attract and retain you - They can offer one of the best working environments in the industry, stability, ongoing career prospects, flexible working hours, onsite parking and a competitive basic salary of circa £25k - £30k, plus OTE of circa £50k, this is uncapped and can be exceeded if you have the attitude and aptitude to do so!
- As Business Development Manager you will be tasked with making contact with Senior Managers, Directors and CEOs in the Accounting and Financial industries.
- You will be working in a targeted environment; you will be expected to make a certain number of calls as well as securing qualified business meetings.
- You will be expected to utilise your exceptional sales skills to identify client's needs, talk to them about the services and solutions my client has to offer and arrange qualified appointments for the Sales Manager
- You will be handed some leads, however I am seeking someone who can also generate their own
- You will be required to identify needs and demonstrate the benefits of the service solution and the complexities of what my client's software can do. Therefore, a keen interest in business improvement technology would be highly advantageous as is an excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport over the phone
- This is an office based position, based in Birmingham
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will:
- Have business-to-business sales experience, ideally within the Accounting and Finance sectors
- You will have a keen eye for sales opportunities and have the ability to network and make contact with key decision makers
- You will need to be a self-starter and will be happy to pick up the phone and have conversations with senior managers and directors of large corporations
- You will have excellent presentation skills
- You will be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by achieving targets and business growth
- Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
The basic salary for the Business Development Manager role is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus commission, your first years earning potential can easily be £40k - £50k+. In addition, they can offer flexible working hours, core office hours being 9am - 5pm, generous holiday, social events, free parking and other staff incentives.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- New Business
- Internal Sales