Our client, A leading Global manufacturer to the OEM market is seeking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager to join the sales team
- To identify, drive, manage and convert new business opportunities and niche sectors within the OEM environment.
- Selling a range of high quality, technically specified products, both standard and bespoke into the OEM sector.
- Identifying new market opportunities, maximizing turnover and profitability of new and existing OEM customer accounts both UK and European.
- Generate and successfully convert new business
- Drive and maintain strong business relationships with new prospects and existing customers in order to, to achieve a strategy for longevity.
- Develop, manage and follow a structured sales process reflecting company policies and practice.
- Meet and exceed all set KPI's
- Provide and support the preparation of accurate sales forecasts/ trends for monthly, quarterly and annual analysis by business stakeholders.
- Technical competence in the ability to interpret, understand and discuss customer's technical requirements
- Liaising with internal stakeholders communicating effectively required client technical product specifications
- Liaising with clients regarding product development and the presentation of prototypes
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are aware of changing customer requirements and or/ issues, ensuring that they are recorded and administered correctly.
- Previous experience of selling a technical product into the OEM environment is essential
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Technical design and 3D modelling knowledge is desirable
- Experience of varying sales lead times
- Driven with a 'can do' attitude.
- Travel will be required within the UK and possibly Europe
Based: Exeter (2 days office based/3 days field based)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm or to meet the demands of the business.
Excellent salary, company car and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job