Traveling throughout your territory, you will promote the benefits of this companies travel experiences, actively support partner marketing efforts and present to potential travellers on a daily basis. Not only will you sell guided travel, you will experience the thrill of worldwide travel for yourself as you learn the product and attend company trainings in places like the Canadian Rockies, Europe and even Fiji!
Business Development manager Responsibilities:
Achieve (and surpass) sales goals
Manage any existing relationships in your territory.
Identify potential growth areas through prospecting.
Prepare written paperwork, presentations, reports, and price quotes.
Attend international/domestic sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
Remain up-to-date on the company's product, selling advantages and special offers.
Well-developed presentation skills that include preparation.
- A Flair for marketing with knowledge of online platforms
- A high achiever with an exceptional track record of sales success.
- The ability to successfully develop lasting relationship with external partners.
- A passion for networking in-person, via phone, email and social media.
- The willingness to benefit from hands-on coaching.
- Previous experience of territory management & sales planning.
- The ability to travel overnight - up to 5+ nights a month
You will be joining a competitive culture but the rewards are many, including:
A generous basic salary plus company bonus and benefits, not forgetting the opportunity to travel to some of the World's most famous sights and attractions, creating lasting memories of your own.
Please call Lisa on or email
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Sales Manager
- Sales & Marketing
- Territory Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job