- Established, £20M Turnover Business
- Earn 5% of Sales!!
- Accessible Luxury Eyewear Brands
The Role: Representing a high-end distributor of fashion eyewear, the new Business Development Manager will cover a North of England remit. Based in the North, you will prospect new business across your territory, targeting both chains and independent optical retailers. This role will suit a strong relationship builder with new business acumen, who has dealt with luxury FMCG products.
The Company: Having developed a sales turnover of £20 million in just over a decade, our client is a dynamic and ambitious British firm also expanding globally. They hold several licenses with top fashion design names and produce a high quality range of fashion eyewear, expanding through Asia, USA, Russia and Italy! They are now recruiting a B2B sales person with field based experience to support continued growth.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience
- You must come from FMCG background - ideally optics/fashion
- Used to journey planning and managing your own diary
- Driving license
- Up to £35,000 basic salary, some flex for industry candidates
- 5% of sales, paid monthly
- Company car, mobile, laptop and pension
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- the new Business Development Manager will cover a North of England remit. Based in the North
- you will prospect new business across your territory
- targeting both chains and independent optical retailers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job