Business Development Manager - Niche Software Vendor
At the very forefront of mobile IT evolution this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a business who have been recognised By Sunday Times As One Of The Fastest Growing Tech Firms In Britain! With strong relationships with technology partners you can become an integral part of a leading niche software vendor!
At the forefront of their industry you can become part of a company who are always looking for brilliant people who are enthusiastic, work hard, play hard and have a good sense of humour!
- Take ownership for the end-to-end sales cycle, from identifying opportunities, pipeline management and closing of Enterprise deals
- To work with a consultative sales approach to establish strategic relationships
- Maintain a high level of industry & competitor knowledge in order to effectively lead proposals into Senior Managers and Decision Makers
- To work with technical staff, pre-sales and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- To spend more time out of the office with clients rather than sat at a desk emailing!
- Understand corporate politics and develop sales winning strategies
- Sell big-ticket Managed Services direct to large, global organisations
- Establish respect, credibility and professional friendships with customers/prospects at all levels
- To conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- 3-6+ years of experience working with medium to large Enterprises
- Proof of consistent success in B2B sales (preferably from a managed services background)
- Naturally tenacious attitude
- Credible with strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of SaaS, Telecoms and Mobile sales is beneficial
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes
- Highly ambitious with a desire for success
Bonus if you:
- Know what MDM stands for?
- Don’t like being micromanaged
- Have an opinion on iPhone v Android
SEO: Software, IT Vendor, Software Vendor, Mobile, Software Solutions, IT Solutions, IT, I.T, Tech, Technology, Sales, IT Sales, Business Development, Sales Development, New Business, New Relationships, Client Relationships, B2B, Business-to-Business, New Opportunities, Sales Opportunities, New Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"